If you have ever had feelings that you are lost? I have been there and you start to think that life is going against you. In reality it is a decision not to act. I had to find what motivated me to move in a direction in order that I made progress.
One of the first things I did was discover what I passionate about in order to make progress. Tony Robbins states that "Happiness is making progress" and thus I was prepared to work on myself and by doing that I slowly realised that I did become happier.
But, I did find that it was not easy. There were days when I thought that I will never make it to where I want to be. However, because I was moving forward, sometimes slowly, I started to meet people who were able to inspire me, who had skills and knowledge, to be able to move quicker towards my desired goals.
Getting a coach was also a key factor in my life, going to learn from great mentors, getting more education in terms of money management, relationships, and getting out of my comfort zone. The more you learn, the better your life will be.
I leave you today with a video, some of whom I have had the privelage of learning from, to help you get inspired to start making some progress!
One of the first things I did was discover what I passionate about in order to make progress. Tony Robbins states that "Happiness is making progress" and thus I was prepared to work on myself and by doing that I slowly realised that I did become happier.
But, I did find that it was not easy. There were days when I thought that I will never make it to where I want to be. However, because I was moving forward, sometimes slowly, I started to meet people who were able to inspire me, who had skills and knowledge, to be able to move quicker towards my desired goals.
Getting a coach was also a key factor in my life, going to learn from great mentors, getting more education in terms of money management, relationships, and getting out of my comfort zone. The more you learn, the better your life will be.
I leave you today with a video, some of whom I have had the privelage of learning from, to help you get inspired to start making some progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment