For a long time I thought I was the only one it was happening in that way, but then I discovered that you have to speak to people in the way that they want to be spoken to in order for them to listen. It makes sense when you think about it, but the problem is we don't necessarily think about it, we just speak and we expect others to listen.
When I learned how to speak to people in the way they want to be spoken to it had a dramatic effect on the communication and rapport that I had with them. Suddenly, as if by magic, they started to respond better to my coaching, they would then see improvements in their body and mind, which ultimately made me become a better coach.
What are your thoughts on the video? I would love you to share them with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment