Thursday, 28 May 2020

The 5 Books You Need To Read To Change Your Life

Are you still looking to change aspects of your life? Is that you want more money, more happiness, more love and more?

If you want to make changes you need to learn from the experts that have done it and know what will go wrong along the way.  You want strategies to overcome the bumps in the road that will occur.

Here are my top 5 books that I have read, that I have used, and have changed my life from finances to relationships:

1. Tony Robbins - Awaken The Giant Within



2. Mel Robbins - The Second Rule



3. Bob Proctor - 12 Power Principles For Success


4. Marcus De Maria - The Lunchtime Trader




5. Robert Kiyosaki - Rich Dad Poor Dad



Without these books I would be really unhappy, still in a job I hated, most likely single and not working towards helping others in making drastic changes to all areas of life, so I urge you, even if it is just one book that you get it, read it and then see how it changes your life for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment