If that is the case I have a recording of Tony Robbins' talk on the mindset of money and he issues insights on why you are either attracting or reflecting money away from yourself.
Given the current circumstances, whereby we can be a bit frightened about Covid-19 and the effect it is having on our livelihoods, we always have a choice, we can see it as an opportunity or we can think of scarcity.
We have all had to adapt, myself included, especially when it is mainly face-to-face interaction that I am used to and this is going to be the norm for a while yet. This has though, given the opportunity to think of different ways of making money, rather than thinking that I am not going to have the money that I am used to.
What mindset do you have now when it comes to money having watched the video? Please share your comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment