Saturday, 13 June 2020

BELIEVE YOU CAN || Tony Robbins, Simon Sinek, Jordan Peterson 2020

Have you ever had trouble believing in yourself? Has your lack of self-belief held you back? I know that for me it has. I would keep thinking that I was not good enough to progress in how I wanted to be. 

For quite a few years I was in a job I disliked, I was single, I did not earn the amount of money that I wanted to earn and so I was generally unhappy. 

Then one day I was fortunate to be introduced to someone, who started me on the path of self-belief.  As a result I started to make strides in my career direction, I was in a relationship for the first time in years and the money situation changed. 

So what changed? Well, when I think back I now know that it was because this person had installed self-belief in me to make the changes that I wanted to change.

When you have self-belief you can start to have some clarity on where you want to go in life and this can be the simple change that you need that works for you. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment