Yesterday I finished a bootcamp with John Lee. For those who do not know him, he is one of the best people to train you for having a better business using social media - you can find out more at https://tinyurl.com/JohnLeeBusinessCoach.
So for me it was really interesting in how 80% of success is the mindset. It is no different for whatever your goal is you have - whether you want to learn to build a business, lose weight, better relationships etc.
The right mindset is the difference between succeeding and not succeeding. I know this to be true and I put that in to practice with myself and the clients I teach.
I want to grow my business, I make no secret of that, because I want to have a better life and as such I have to invest in my education to be able to do that.
The video below is a great insight to the mindset of those who are making it at the top and how they started with little or no money but their resourcefulness got them through to where they are today.
Enjoy!
>
No comments:
Post a Comment