This week's article is about how to shift your mindset for success inside and out. I'm sharing four simple steps for you to have a mindset shift with the intention that you can use these tools to change your thinking, and eventually change your life.
Every day is a new day, and today you will have the necessary tool to create and have a more prosperous, joyful and harmonious business and life so you can really say to yourself, I'm really going for my dreams and living the way I'm supposed to live here on Earth.
From today you can feel inspired, excited and looking forward to achieving any business or personal goal you set your mind to because you know that you will achieve it. Today I'll give what can be called the secret of life; you may not believe it yet, but please be open and experiment this simple, yet powerful tool.
So, what's this all about? It's about, what I call, limitations. We all have limitations which restrict our abilities to do certain things in business and life. Have you ever tried to do something which you knew deep inside that you could do it but the thought in your head stopped you from doing it? If it did stop you, it is clearly that you have limitations. Limitations are thoughts that you have, the voice inside of your head that limits you to really move forward in business and life.
The good news is with the tool I'm presenting to you today, you'll be able to remove all your limitations, the 'voice' that lies to you, which tells you that you are not worth, that you cannot do things even though you know deep down inside that you can.
As spiritual beings living in a physical body we have all the resources needed to achieve and do anything we want in business and life. These (resources) tools are your thoughts and beliefs. The truth is you can use your thoughts and beliefs to create anything you want in life.
The challenge is a lot of what we think and say is quite limited or negative and do not create a good experience for us. So, to shift your mindset for success inside and out, the key is to change the beliefs we hold in our minds, the negative or limiting thoughts that come to our mind even though most of us know that they are not true.
Using the tool I'm presenting here, what is called: "Affirmation" opens the door for your new way of thinking and seeing things that support your growth in business and life. This tool is just a starting point so you can begin to change the thoughts you have in your subconscious mind.
The reality is what you are really doing is saying to your subconscious mind that "I AM in charge, I'm AWARE that I can change; I'm taking the control of my life." When I'm talking about doing "affirmations," I'm suggesting to choose specific words that can help you eliminate something you do not want to create, and instead choose what you DO want to create - something you REALLY want in your life.
From my own personal experience, I've realized that every thought I have and every word I say is an affirmation. You and I are using affirmations whether we know it or not, and most importantly we are creating everything in our lives using these affirmations.
My recommendation here is for you to start paying attention to your thoughts so you can start to eliminate the thoughts that do not support you in your journey during your time here on Earth. For example, every time you think "I do not want poverty," you are attracting more poverty to your life. If you have a thought that ""life is not supporting you," what you are really saying - putting out in the universe - is that you are not living the way you should live. I suggest you to change the way you talk to yourself. If you have negative or limiting thoughts in your mind, it does not mean that you are not a good person or that you cannot have what you desire, what you need to do is to change the way you talk to yourself.
Probably you talk the way your parents talk and your parents learned to talk the same way your grandparents talk. Most likely your parents taught you how to talk and you also learned a lot of things from the environment you grew up. Nobody is wrong but it is time for you to consciously choose your thoughts that really support and please you. If I can do it, and many people have done it, so can you.
Some people say that affirmations do not work which it is an affirmation itself. What they really mean is that they do not know how to use them correctly. They may say "I'm getting healthier" and the voice inside say "It is stupid and it will not work." Which affirmation do you think will win? The negative one, as it is a long stand part of a habitual way of looking at life.
Affirmation can be compared to seed and soil; if you plant a seed in a poor soil it may or may not grow. The more you choose to think thoughts that make you feel good, and more important that really goes deep emotionally, the faster the affirmation works.
Now, today you have the power to choose the thoughts you are thinking. Your negative or limiting thoughts will not disappear completely in one day, but if you consistently think thoughts that make you feel good, enlightened, you will definitely start making changes in every area of your life.
Here's the thing: we have only one time we are in control of, we have only one time we choose to feel good and this time is NOW. The 'now' is the only time we realistic live in. If we do not live well at this moment, how come will we live happy in the future? We do not have control of the past and the future, the only moment we have control of is the now. If we do not choose to feel good in this moment how can we create future moments that are abundant, successful and fun?
How do you feel right now? Do you feel good or bad? What kind of emotions are you feeling? Would you like to feel better? If so, choose a better thought. What you decide to think is what you will get in life.
Doing affirmations is consciously choosing to think certain thoughts that will create positive results in the future. Affirmative statements are going beyond the reality of the present into the creation of the future by the word you use now. For instance, you may have very little money in the bank, but when you affirm "I am prosperous," you are planting a seed of prosperity into the future. Each time you affirm it, you are nourishing the seed into your mind. After a period of time, your mind will do whatever it has to do to grow that seed. Things grow much quicker in a fertile rich soil than in a poor soil.
Now you may be asking. How can I use affirmations to start shifting my mindset for success inside and out, and eventually change my life to a more prosperous, joyful and harmonious life? To help you do just that, I'd like to share with you four simple steps that you can apply immediately and get great results today.
4 Simple Steps to Shift Your Mindset for Success Inside and Out
Step1: Be aware of your thoughts.
The first step to shift your mindset for success inside and out, and therefore change your life is to be aware of your thoughts. Awareness is always the first step. When negative or limiting thoughts come to your mind, instead of trying to stop them and waste a lot of energy and effort, ignore them and use an opposite thought.
Step 2: Shift your negative or limiting thought to an opposite, abundant thought.
After being aware, conscious of your thoughts, the next step is to shift this negative, limiting thought to an opposite, abundant thought. More important, use only thoughts that are aligned with your goals, dreams, passions and purpose, start shifting from limiting thoughts which make you feel anxious, worried and frustrated, to all those unlimited thoughts that make you feel good, abundant and successful inside and out.
It's a great idea if you do not spend any time questioning negative or limiting thoughts. After step 1 you'll be aware of your negative or limiting thoughts, so immediately change the 'thought' with an affirmation that is the opposite of that negative or limiting thought, doing so you'll start attracting things that are aligned with your true unlimited thoughts.
Step 3: Use present tense, ALWAYS!
Your affirmations MUST be stated in the present. For example, "I have" or "I am." If you say, "I will have," it will stay in the future. The universe takes your words very literally the way you say what you want. So use present tense, ALWAYS!
Step 4: Repeat the affirmation as often as possible.
You can choose to do your affirmations anytime of the day. However, the best time to do them is before going to bed in the evening so your subconscious mind will work to make your affirmations your reality while you are sleeping.
Here are some good examples of affirmations to help you start creating positive results in business and life right now:
Every positive thought brings good into your life, every negative thought pushes good away. So why not choose a prosperous, joyful, beautiful, lovely thought that will make you feel good? The choice is YOURS.
Authentic Business Success in Action
Follow these 4 simple, yet effective steps and consciously choose to shift your mindset for success inside and out now so that you can finally live an abundant, prosperous, joyful and harmonious life and LOVE every moment of it. Go and do it and start getting greater results today.
No comments:
Post a Comment