As some of you may well be aware, I am a qualified Life Coach. I was lucky to be trained by Robbins-Madanes Training, so I got to learn from some of the greatest coaches in Tony Robbins, Cloe Madanes, Mark Peysha and Magali Peysha.
There are many misconceptions when it comes to life coaches. The first being that our lives are perfect. I can tell you from experience that my life is far from perfect. I still have things in my life that I need to figure out, but I do know my purpose, and that is that have a genuine need to want to help others. It is with that what gives me my greatest strength as a coach, knowing my purpose and how that will influence others in a positive way.
The second misconception is that life coaching is essentially therapy - it is not therapy - there is a difference. I don't look to overly analyse the past, but look towards the future, and help bridge the gap between where you are now and the potential future you have.
One of the greatest feelings is when I work with a client and we do some imaginary work about what they would like to have in their life and how that makes them feel and then this allows their subconscious to work out the steps they need to take to get to the desired result in the time-frame that they have set themselves.
I always think that having someone to discuss your goals with is really important, because you will eventually achieve them if you are disciplined enough, but it can be a faster journey if you have someone who can help you work out the plan for you and then you know the exact steps you need to take.
This is why you should consider having a free 30 min discovery session with myself as a coach so that we can talk about your goals and where you want to go in life.
Simply go to https://jbryantcoaching.lpages.co/coaching/ and register your interest. Before the 31st August 11:59pm (GMT) you can also be in with a chance to win 4 Life Coaching sessions to help you kick start your journey towards your goals.

No comments:
Post a Comment