How would like a simple habit that can mean you have up to £500 or more to spend on what you want in just one year?
Sounds a too good to be true but it is possible and I know so as I have done it consecutively for the last two years!
It is known as the £5 Game. And when you develop this habit you will see that in just one year you can have a lot of money to spend on whatever you want to spend it on.
The rules of the game are quite simple:
1. Every time you are given a £5 note (or $ and € equivalent) you save it somewhere safe.
2. At the end of the year (I do 1st January to 31st December) you can spend it on anything that you want to!
Once you develop this habit, saving money becomes easy, and the best thing is you can reward yourself for doing so.
I choose to invest the money I save so that I can use it to make more money but the choice is yours!
Give it a go and let me know how you get on with it!
Sounds a too good to be true but it is possible and I know so as I have done it consecutively for the last two years!
It is known as the £5 Game. And when you develop this habit you will see that in just one year you can have a lot of money to spend on whatever you want to spend it on.
The rules of the game are quite simple:
1. Every time you are given a £5 note (or $ and € equivalent) you save it somewhere safe.
2. At the end of the year (I do 1st January to 31st December) you can spend it on anything that you want to!
Once you develop this habit, saving money becomes easy, and the best thing is you can reward yourself for doing so.
I choose to invest the money I save so that I can use it to make more money but the choice is yours!
Give it a go and let me know how you get on with it!

No comments:
Post a Comment