The Simplest Way To Manage Your Money!
At the time of writing, there are lots of people worried about how the Covid-19 virus is affecting our money we are getting and how we manage it.
When I learned this system in 2015, it was a game-changer for me. The great part of this system is that it is easy to do. All you need to do is set up some additional accounts with your bank (each bank is different) and just follow the rules when you get paid.
You do this with your take-home pay after tax and if you can use a simple spreadsheet to work out the amount of money that goes in each account.
When I learned this system in 2015, it was a game-changer for me. The great part of this system is that it is easy to do. All you need to do is set up some additional accounts with your bank (each bank is different) and just follow the rules when you get paid.
You do this with your take-home pay after tax and if you can use a simple spreadsheet to work out the amount of money that goes in each account.
This is really worth doing so that you know you have money for everything you need!
I know that this changed my own life when I started using it. I have never worried about where money is for food, my education, holidays etc since.
Develop the habit, to develop your money!
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment