Monday, 25 May 2020

How Your Life Is Playing Out Like A Movie!

What is your favourite movie? Do you realise that most movies have the same kind of theme?  You have the hero, the villain and the guide. The hero ends up saving the day by defeating the villain with help from a guide. 

Take this Star Wars picture. You have Luke as the hero, Darth Vadar as the villain and Yoda and Obi Wan Kenobi as the guides. Ultimately good triumphs over evil, and can only do so with the help of other people.

What if were to say to you that this is your life and that this is what is happening to you right now?  By the way to point out YOU ARE THE HERO!  However another part of you is also the VILLAIN! The villain is always out to try and sabotage the life for the hero. This is your subconscious telling you that you are not good enough to be the person you want to be. 

You will never make the progress you desire because you are letting the villain have it's own way all the time. I know this. The reason I know this is because I have been there. I had to get coached because I did not know how to win! 

I have been lucky, I have had some really great coaches in the form of Tony Robbins and Bob Proctor to name just two. I took their strategies, implemented them in my life and never looked back. Was it easy - no, was it worth it - hell yes! I love who I am today and love even more that I can help others be happier in their life.  


How would you like to feel if you could overcome your villains that are destroying your life?

You want that, otherwise you would not be reading this. So if you want to defeat the villain inside of you,  you need to hire a guide (yes, that is me, the life coach / personal trainer) is the one who is wise enough to give you strategies to overcome the villain. You then can become the true hero of your life!





No comments:

Post a Comment