Monday, 13 July 2020

How To Breakup Like A Man | Tips To Heal Your Heart

How do you deal with a break up will indicate how long it will take you to move on and feel better about yourself.

I know from first hand experience that you need have clear strategies in order to recover, and use the time to be selfish in a good way and focus on building yourself up so that you come back stronger in the future. 

It is not easy to start with as you will be hurting, you will be overthinking how you could have made a different decision in the relationship to not end in a break up. 

When I had my first break up, I did a lot of things that Aaron Marino talks about in the video and I would highly recommend that if you are in a position whereby you have just had a break up that you take some of the advice given and start making some positive changes in your life. 

Lastly, keep your head held high, you will be in love soon again and with someone better. 




No comments:

Post a Comment