Friday, 15 January 2021

Do You Ask "Am I Good Enough?"

Am I good enough?

Here is a curious thought!! Are you good enough? You may say, "Good enough for what?" Well, only you know that one!! But there are things that make us feel that we are not good enough, tall enough, smart enough, old enough, young enough etc. Now, the question is not; "Have you ever thought that about yourself?", rather, "How often to think that about yourself?" So when you do, have you stopped to ask yourself, "Enough in comparison to what or to whom?" To ask that of yourself, there has to be something that you are measuring it against. A measure of what enough looks like.

How else would you know?

Also, what evidence do you have that supports that statement? If you can put your evidence in a wheelbarrow, then there might be some truth to it. In that case, you are able to do something about it. However, if your evidence is not tangible and something that you can't touch, I would then challenge you. I would challenge you to ask yourself if this evidence is real, is it simply just hear say or is it just a creation of your mind? So, what do you do? Find the feeling in your body, ask yourself; "What is the learning or the message here? What are you suppose to learn from this feeling? What would your life be like, if you did have this feeling? What would your life be like if you didn't have this belief about yourself? How is this belief serving you? Can you let it go and free yourself? Can you take that feeling, focus on it until it dissolves and goes away? What do you do next? How do you create the person that is enough?

Start to dream.....!!!! Create a gap skill analysis for yourself. Imagine yourself as the future you, behaving in the way that is just right, feeling so good. Then ask yourself; "What do I have to do and who do I have to become so that I can achieve this?" Decide on this for yourself before moving from who you are, to who you want to be. Allow yourself to become that person day by day, that person who is always "enough". Allow your day and your life to be filled with wonder, so that you can have a wonderful day.

Keep it going and pass it forward.

Enjoy and have fun



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6780995 

No comments:

Post a Comment