Tuesday, 10 November 2020

Three Tips For The Home Workout Routine

New lockdown restrictions in place and no gym – how do you create a workout routine? Here are my top tips to get you through the latest restrictions:

1️⃣ Create a plan – start with “I will do a minimum 30 minutes walking / running/ skipping on Monday, Wednesday and Friday” as an example. For myself I have already planned to do 2 long cycle rides outdoors a week plus either stationary bike at home or an online exercise class that I do with my online clients.

2️⃣ Join an online exercise class – I currently do 2 classes a week with my online group and new members are extremely welcome – get in contact to see how you can join. These exercise classes take the thinking out of what to do.

3️⃣ Create a space to do exercise – much like creating a space to work at home, you need a space that can be incorporate doing some exercise. You do not need a large space to do this but it is important that you have this space set aside.

If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact me so that I can help you keep happy and fit during this time.

⬇Comment below what you are going to commit to in the new lockdown⬇

No comments:

Post a Comment