Wednesday, 16 December 2020

Making The Best Of Every Situation

Right now I am in isolation, this is the third time I have been in isolation and when you are trying to get a business up and running again it can be really frustrating when you have to do isolation again. This time it is much closer to home, as my partner is the one who is my close contact who has tested positive.  Just a few days ago, a client of mine had tested positive and I had to start the isolation process. 

I was left with a choice on how I feel - have the 'why me' mentality or what can I do that will benefit me in the future when all of this has gone and we get back to 'normal'. 

What I have learnt is that I made a choice that I will always look on the upside of situations. So in this third isolation I have managed to get a lot more done and be able to spend time on the things that I want to spend time on. 

This all came about through Joe Vitale's 'What If, Up' way of thinking whereby any situation that you come across and you start with "What is the best possible outcome of this situation". Suddenly after a while you cement in your subconscious to look at the good and take this out the fear of making of decisions that you have been agonising over for the last few weeks. 

Now it is your turn to start changing the way you think. This will set you up great for when 2021 starts and you will see how it changes the way you think and act. 


No comments:

Post a Comment